Here is a very well put together 6.5-inch car component speaker from a great electronics company. It includes mid-bass, tweeter and crossover components to produce a very good sound quality. It’s hard to see anyone disappointed with this 6.5-inch car component speaker for the price they pay for it.
These speakers are rated for 170 watt RMS power and 500-watt peak power. That is plenty of power for it to produce some nice high, mid-level and even lower bass sounds.
These speakers offer an IMPP woofer cone for added low-end bass response, while the separate balanced dome tweeters will definitely improve the clarity and precision of the higher range music notes. The SGRC series is a great low-cost speaker series that will greatly improve the sound without breaking the bank.
Powerful Car Sound System 6.5-Inch 2-Way Audio Component Speakers Features:
- 6-1/2" 2-way component speaker set
- 170 watt RMS with 500-watt peak power for the Pair
- 85 watt RMS per Speaker
- Recommend at least a 600-watt Amplifier to maximize the speaker.
- Aluminum Voice Coil: 1" / Imp: 4 Ohm / Freq Resp: 32Hz-22kHz
- Max. Input Power: 500W / Sensitivity: 93dB/1w/1m / Magnet: 8 Oz
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber Finish and Butyl Rubber Surround
- Professional 2-Way Crossover in Transparent Color
- Ferro Fluid Cooled 12dB/Octave Roll Off
- Frequency response: 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Injection-moulded polypropylene woofer
- Treated woven cloth surround
- 1" balanced dome tweeter
The tweeter can be surface or flush-mounted with included hardware
- 4 * Woofers
- 4 * Tweeters
- 4 * Crossovers
- 4 * Woofer grilles
- 4 * Speaker Wire
- 4 * Surface/Flush mount cups
- 2 * Bag of Screws
- 2 * User Manual