LONG BATTERY LIFE: The capacity of the 18650 battery is 2600mAh, which equates to 6 months of battery life.
HIGH DEFINITION: Million high definition pixels within the ultra-thin 1.7 mm lens.
ANYWHERE, AHYTIME: Remote cell phone activation(via the app)is supported.
2.4G WI-FI connection supported.
Clear two-way speaking.
PIR supported: When someone is wandering outdoors, warming information is immediately sent to the connected cell phone via the app.
Automatic switching between Day/Night mode, with clear pictures to safeguard you and your family members.
Product Name: Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
Angle View: 166°
Infrared LED: 6pcs
Battery: 2 x 18650 Rechargeable Batteries(Batteries Included)
Support OS: IOS, Android
Storage: Supports up to 32Gb MicroSD card
Recording: MicroSD card(Above C10 high speed brand card is needed)
Effective Distance: 3-10 meters
Push: Quick push within 1 second
Promoting: Press/PIR/Remote cell phone activation
Sound Volume: 48db
Communication Interface: Wireless
Night Vision: Support
Power Consumption: standby 200uA, working 170mA
Working Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
Audio: Two-way speaking with echo removal function
WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n supported
Alarm Clock: Yes
APP Function: IOS / Android
Doorbell Size: 5.57 x 1.78 x 1.27 inch
The Max Distance Between Doorbell & Receiver: 15M / 49 FT (When only one wall between doorbell & receiver)
1 x Smart Wireless WiFi Visual Doorbell (AC adapter not included)
1 x Indoor Doorbell Receiver
1 x Pack of Installing Screws
2 x 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
1 x Quick Start Guide
1. Please remove the insulation sticker from the battery when receiving it, otherwise you will never be able to use it.
2. Make sure that your doorbell is connected to a 2.4GHz network, not a 5GHz network.
3. The ringer volume cannot be adjusted
4. Motion detection can sometimes false alerts because of large heat sources such as cars, the rising or setting sun or reflections off a shiny object. Please install the video doorbell in a place to avoid the sun.
5. The battery life is based on the use of the doorbell. If the doorbell is used frequently, the battery will running out quickly. It is recommended to close or set the device to low sensitivity to extend the battery life.
6. Press the reset button over 5 seconds, you will restore factory settings.